Go from straight cut to flared - These versatile pants have a contrast side pleat that can be hidden by just buttoning up. Also, did you notice the chic square contrast pockets?
HOW TO STYLE:
1. Button up the side seams for a clean yet edgy look.
2. Open the buttons and let the contrast insert ﬂare out.
3. Button up inwards - insert button through the top side going inwards, to hide the buttons and have clean ﬁnish side seams.
TELL ME MORE
- Coconut shell buttons
- Contrast pleat and front square pockets in B&W Pattern
- High wasited
- Side invisible zipper closure
- Ethically made in Mexico
- Black - 65% Polyester 35% Viscose